"BIBLICALBISH"



"ICAN unscrambled means NIA C"


N*oble
O*pulent
V*ictorious
E*xtraordinary
M*iraculous
B*ecoming
E*nchanting
R*esilient

Monday, November 16, 2009

11th November


1 Corinthians 2:1 Brothers and sisters, when I came to you, I didn’t speak about God’s mystery as if it were some kind of brilliant message or wisdom. 2 While I was with you, I decided to deal with only one subject—Jesus Christ, who was crucified. 3 When I came to you, I was weak. I was afraid and very nervous. 4 I didn’t speak my message with persuasive intellectual arguments. I spoke my message with a show of spiritual power 5 so that your faith would not be based on human wisdom but on God’s power.



Today is my last day to be prepped for trial tomorrow. As nervous that I am right now its all in God's hands. I've been on this journey since 4/11/06 & its time for judgement to be done. May your day be filled with blessings & you keep unwrapping the gift of life it self. I smile now because of all the love I receive from you all on a daily. I hope you just smiled back @ me.

No comments:


Search This Blog