"BIBLICALBISH"



"ICAN unscrambled means NIA C"


N*oble
O*pulent
V*ictorious
E*xtraordinary
M*iraculous
B*ecoming
E*nchanting
R*esilient

Sunday, November 1, 2009

1st November


Every Morning when I arise, my oval pupils pop open and I look around my room to make sure I'm home, B-/ lol. I know that sounds kind of crazy but when your life is full of illegal or legal meds you sometimes wake up in strange (but not so strange) places. This has only happened to me a handful of times (so don't judge me). Any who... As my pretty browns blink, I begin to recognize my homely circumference. My hands search my Queen (bed) looking for the addictive berry thingy. Normally plugged into the charger on the night stand, under the bed, in a clutch, in the mist of the covers, what have you, etc. Depending on the night who the hell really knows. Well as my nightly sleeping urine is crying to escape my vajayjay (yes I hold it) I lay and read the berry. And hella no twitter is not the 1st choice of check in or checkups. The Bible Application is... (God just smiled @ me) I type in a word from my crazy dream and receive a bible scripture related to my nightly thoughts. The word of God illustrates my daily! Of course things change and I'm no Jesus freak but I love my Lord and he guides my life. Even with the sometimes numerous text messages, emails and phones calls all from my iconic night crawlers still the Bible App wins the anxious what do they want or who said what views.

Since download date about a month or so ago I've discovered what my Lord wants me to focus on during my day. My berry stays on silent while I sleep which may surprise many because I'm usually out @ night. But when my eyes close so does the noise or vibration of my phone. With all of this being said, lets get to the point of my new blog:

Being home for almost a full year from surgery's, a stressful not for me job and what'nots my love relies on what I write and what people receive from my deliverance. So in the month of November I'm going to execute something everyday Biblical wise with my twist on things (of course). WRITER WRITER words on fire, I hope your fingers burn. So..., here's the 1st entry of my daily bible quotes so I can see where this new path of MY Fresh brand new November productivity peak lands me and how it will prepare me for all my daily blessings that are going to pour in since I've opened my heart fully to my Lord.


Hello all, I re-introduce myself as, The Biblical Bish, Amen!

N*oble
O*pulent
V*ictorious
E*xtraordinary
M*iraculous
B*ecoming
E*nchanting
R*esilient

Job 6:21 “So you are as unreliable to me as they are. You see something terrifying, and you are afraid. 22 Did I ever say, ‘Give me a gift,’ or ‘Offer me a bribe from your wealth,’ 23 or ‘Rescue me from an enemy,’ or ‘Ransom me from a tyrant’? 24 Teach me, and I’ll be silent. Show me where I've been wrong. 25 How painful an honest discussion can be! In correcting me, you correct yourselves!



Don't lose or gain a friend from hidden agendas. Purity is best & what you receive from the place of purity will give you all the friendly blessings you desire. I am a true friend that's why I'm surrounded by the best of them.



Have a blessed day!


No comments:


Search This Blog