"BIBLICALBISH"



"ICAN unscrambled means NIA C"


N*oble
O*pulent
V*ictorious
E*xtraordinary
M*iraculous
B*ecoming
E*nchanting
R*esilient

Monday, November 2, 2009

2nd November Part II

Happy Birthday Big Bro Chuck

It's one of my 3 kings bday: His name is Chuck Barrett (*_*) He has been a favorite of mine for sometime. The fashionmista as I would call him celebrates 30+ years today. B-/ Sorry if i let the cat out of the bag babe but you don't look a day older then Grandpa. lol... I love you Big bro for reasons my writing skills couldn't even explain. My new world order of staying put and executing my November productivity puzzle is in full affect but I will attend Taj to drop it low with you. Happy Happy my love...

2 John 1:12 I have a lot to write to you. I would prefer not to write a letter. Instead, I hope to visit and talk things over with you personally. Then we will be completely filled with joy.


1 comment:

Violet said...

Hahaha @ Chuck not looking a day older than grandpa! What a creative force you are. At the moment you declare, the world can be yours :)

A happy heart is one romanced by God. Through your shared scriptures I shall fall in love with Him, making it impossible to fall anywhere else. Keep em coming!


Search This Blog