"BIBLICALBISH"



"ICAN unscrambled means NIA C"


N*oble
O*pulent
V*ictorious
E*xtraordinary
M*iraculous
B*ecoming
E*nchanting
R*esilient

Monday, November 16, 2009

8th November


Revelation 21:4 He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There won’t be any more death. There won’t be any grief, crying, or pain, because the first things have disappeared.” 5 The one sitting on the throne said, “I am making everything new.” He said, “Write this: ‘These words are faithful and true.’ ” 6 He said to me, “It has happened! I am the A and the Z, the beginning and the end. I will give a drink from the fountain filled with the water of life to anyone who is thirsty. It won’t cost anything.


He walks with me so I'm never alone. Loneliness is a state of mind & my mind has just decided to become a country.


God is Love...

No comments:


Search This Blog